Translate

Senin, 14 Mei 2012

New Year holidays 2011


After the division of report cards, This is what I wait for vacation time with family and me.

We have approximately one week vacation that was lacking for me would be any more school rules had been off a week so I have to use a week of it as best as possible.

The first time my school holidays just cleaning house and helping my parents.

Me and my family yesterday from a week also had square "or Preparation for Return village also called my family and going home and waiting for the right time and baik.background
God bless ya, dated 25 December 2011 so me and my family back home. So I went home to West Java majenang. Return Before I bought my home a souvenir of the tangerang to give to my grandparents and my family in majenang. I went from tangerang afternoon on December 25 2011 up personal automobiles.
I took off about 12 hours of travel distance if it was not jammed. Fitting out of a severe toll until Cipularang Apparently Loss can not walk and my father as my father says the driver of the Act in this way and jams a long wait so we're really an alternative path through the course I forgot the name so I do not often forget to write hahaha fair.

  At21:46 Hours at the gas station I stopped to rest a little and not break at the gas station is also my bladder (urinating) on the Petrol Station and my family. Hours 22:00 we set off again towards majenang.
I also got majenang at 4.30 and getting tired in my journey was to sleep until awakened at 2 pm and the day I eat with.

The next day my father took me to buy a rifle shot or shots also called the car wash and all that is dirty.

The next day I and my father closer to the mountain of my grandfather's house, on the mountain I look for birds or other animals to shoot. And there's been 2 hours to get 2 birds and a ferret that was not taken at the shoot birds just wkkw if ferret Mbah brought to my father to make a drug to reduce diabetes.

Chance of rain and finally I went home and my father ran "not let the rain. Return yag pass water very rapidly and many people are looking for the stone and the stone was broken into small and in jual.Karena let rain shower head I was not groggy.

1 day later I went together to the swimming pool is quite far away and I was ciee with my family, grandfather, grandmother, brother and others. And we are in the pool is cool "because I'm home tomorrow so that the last meeting or have fun.

And I came home Saturday to tangerang's New Year's Eve but my parents want to bandung for the new year in bandung bandung Distance from majenang to about 5 hours or more.

Traveling very smoothly no jam wkwkw. I am 10 am Stop at Tasik to eat because of the morning had not gone. And in Tasik very cold and my family ate chicken porridge and drinking hot tea hehhe let ga cold.
12 noon on 31 December 2011 I was looking for a hotel made ​​for the new year. I've been looking for a hotel there are many who are full of nothing but very expensive to 1,500 millions. So I was looking again and see The hotel adjacent to the hot water Ciater my hotel name wkkww really forget. Even my fast "shower for body odor is not bad at reasonable wkkww kiss of the morning in the car alone. And it fits my new year's eve waiting" and I went with my family "a place crowded with Petasan.Pas I slept 2 hours and 3 o'clock in the evening I was appalled by the incident form of Satan it's not really a lie that's banner and I am Shocked and deck-dean of my body was weak and I do not want to scream I do not know it was my time and surprise me with any ghost sightings all want to talk to my dad and I could not talk at all. it was because I fitted the same day I joked that I've smp ade women and porters at the hotel are not happy times yes so I see visions. that's the very scary experience when new Year's Eve.

And I am ready to go home and family while on the road and a car rolled over until I do not know the cause and one that died if not wrong. And I stopped to depok to my grandmother who want to Pick up my house

Fitting at 3 pm on 1 January 2012 I went back to my home and my place in tangerang do not know "if I had until I fell asleep in the car since. When at home I went straight to bed.

And that's my story full of excitement and eeriness. And once again I am a real horror stories tuchh not lie. But at will you believe it or not

Artikel Terkait:

Thanks for coming on the blog Like Shared